Journey to the heart of nature
Get mesmerized by the grandeur of nature, walk alongside the wilds. This journey will give you an experience that can hardly be expressed in words. Travel in the luxury train as you make your way through the exotic landscape. This trip will not just rejuvenate you but will leave your soul enriched.
11 Days / 10 Nights
(starting price per adult
inclusive of airfare)
Airfares are subject to change.
Below is the tour cost without airfare.
Price Details In ZAR (Per Person)*
|11 Days / 10 Nights Standard
|*Tour cost without airfare||L - Low Season, H - High Season|
Tour Cost Includes
- Meet & Greet by a representative upon arrival in South Africa.
- Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary, or similar.
- Meals as defined in itinerary.
- 02 nights onboard Rovos Rail train tickets(Pullman suites) -with all meals included.
- Airport, hotel & restaurant transfers as indicated in itinerary.
- Tours in capetown will be done on seat in caoch basis.
- Tours as described in itinerary with fully qualified separate English Speaking guide on full day tours
- Entrance Fee where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
- Portrage for 2 reasonable pieces of luggage per person.
- 24-hour tours standby services should the need arise.
- Welcome Banner at the airport
Tour Cost Does Not Includes
- International Airfare
- Johannesburg- Hoedspruit-Johannesburg
- Visa & Insurance
- Items of personal nature such as Laundry, Telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges,etc.
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out
- Incidental Tips/Gratuities to Hotels/Lodge staff
- Any Tours mentioned as optional in the above itinerary
- GST 3.09%
- Other items not mentioned in the Tour Inclusions list.
DID YOU KNOW?
South Africa has the most luxurious train in the world- The Rovos Rail.